Monday 6 October 2014

Schedule

Here is the Schedule I created for the upcoming project I have: Context of Practice 3. This was created and then updated as I worked to re-arrange work load when unexpected obstacles became apparent (such as the opportunity to pitch to Image comics). This considers times when I have personal commitments, when I have to work in my part time job, and when the events are I need to attend, as well as the scheduled college time table.

Key:


Green             =     Scheduled College Time
Red                 =     Part Time Job Commitments
Orange          =      Events
Yellow           =      Personal Commitments
Turquoise    =      Deadlines
Purple           =      My Scheduled Time To Do Wok
Blue               =      General Holidays






No comments:

Post a Comment