Monday 18 March 2013

Music: War of the Monsters

After searching different examples of classic horror music on various free music sites, nothing sounded quite like what I whished. So I searched youtube for some music, and although these proved more similar to what I whished for, my research proved unsuccessful. However, while playing an old Playstation 2 game, called 'War of the Monsters" (A fighting game where two players fight each other as giant, rip-off monsters, such as King Kong, Godzilla and a Transformer in a destructable 3D city). I found exactly what I had been searching for. The theme worked perfectly for what I had in mind, with a very 1930's-40's horror atmosphere. Although I had whished to find copyright free music I only needed small samples of this music and I feel this would work perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment