Monday 18 March 2013

Tests

Here I have experimented and displayed two fonts, (Oh the horror, left and Feast of flesh, right) that I selected to use that I feel relate to  that of the fonts used to advertise classical horror. I also used screenshots of scenes from Hellboy I selected earlier to expeirement with contrast and levels. Here I have discovered the hightening of whites should increase, and the over all tone of black and grey should also be lightened to represent the same look of these trailers. I've also used different types of old film grain and effects, some larger and thicker and diferent amont of break lines. I think the best use of these is to use small thin, subtle ones, unlike the one in the image on the bottom right, and most like the ones used in the image top left.




No comments:

Post a Comment