Sunday 23 November 2014

MCM: Dark Artist INC Portfolio Review

This is our portfolio reveiw by DarkArtistInc. The full video can be seen here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dXpUjGDUFY



Very strong characters. Very well drawn. You’re not gonna forget the characters easily. With some of them (points at Brig) put a bit more darker shading into them and make them look more 3D. What I can see them seem very strong characters very strong artwork personally I like them, I think they’re very cool. The only thing I would say would be add contrast in colour tone to make them look more 3D.

From what I can see of the panels and pages they seem perfectly fine really. I would read something like this. can’t see a problem with it so far. I like how you’ve done the action shots because when some people do action shots it's too crowded and you can’t tell what's going on but all this is nice and clear. I like this as well the silhouette (of Ambam). This seems well rounded. I’d gladly read it.

Yeah its really good so far, yeah I’d read it it looks like it’d be quite a good comic.

No comments:

Post a Comment