Friday 18 April 2014

Smackdown vs Raw 2010

This game used a strange concept of Machinima. It didn't only allow users to create their own entrances for superstars (or superstars they've created) choosing gestures for the character, camera angles, extra clothing for the entrance cinematic, fire works and music. It also allowed users to record up to 15 seconds at a time of in game footage. This allows users to record their desired footage, and then edit it into a 'highlight reel' or very short film. they can re choose the camera angle in this extra, making it more film like and not how the rest of the game features. This I felt, thou basic, with work presented an amazing option for video games. I found the interactivity of this game by far the highlight, and to so easily allow machinima to become part of the game I found phenomenal. It is just a starting point at this game, but if it was worked on I believe it could have been ground braking, and is very much and under appreciated feature of the game.


This I felt, though basic, with work presented an amazing option for video games. I found the interactivity of this game by far the highlight, and to so easily allow machinima to become part of the game I found phenomenal. It is just a starting point at this game, but if it was worked on I believe it could have been ground braking, and is very much and under appreciated feature of the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment