Monday 25 November 2013

Thought Bubble: Amrit Birdi

Amrit Birdi is a freelance illustrator and comic book artist, who's work I greatly admire for its detail and perfect anatomy.

When looking at our work, not to blow my own trumpet but was very impressed. He was surprised that we draw separate characters but composite them together, but loved that fact as it was unique and thought we should defiantly continue that. As for the art he said " It is comic worthy already and I don't think you should change anything about it."

This day was going very well. To get feedback like this from an industry artist working on titles like Daredevil was immensely flattering and pleasing to hear, I didn't expect compliments like this, as I was initially looking for constructive criticism.

No comments:

Post a Comment