Tuesday 13 January 2015

My Practical Element and Considering Synthesis to my Dissertaion - Part 9.

After adding back covers to these, my decision didn't much change, but I knew I liked the first two sky based designs most. To solve this, I decided to put them into context by printing them out and seeing how they looked in real life. I would like it noted the quotes on the back cover are not what people have actually said. These are only to give an influence of what a back cover may look like.


After printing these images out and wrapping them around a comic I could gauge a felling of how the product would feel, and therefore which would look best. After looking at this, I decided I liked the design with the blue sky behind as the background doesn't effect the actual character or make the image feel crowded like the city background did. I felt the space backgrounds both left too much negative space in the image, thus making the blue sky background my favourite.















No comments:

Post a Comment