Tuesday 13 January 2015

My Practical Element and Considering Synthesis to my Dissertaion - Part 8.

Creating a cover

Firstly, I considered a range of covers, drew them in rough and considered lightening and posing of the figure when doing so. After some feedback I settled on an idea and drew it out.


I then coloured this images using the same technique I did for my final images. I experimented with different backgrounds but ultimately found choosing was difficult. I tended to like the first as after researching other comic covers they tend to have simplistic backgrounds to draw attention to the characters in the story, either-wise the page starts to look too cluttered when later adding more detail. But after being unable to decide I thought I would experiment further.




No comments:

Post a Comment