Saturday 16 May 2015

Professionals I aspire to: Bryan Hitch

Byran Hitch has a very realistic style that makes his characters all look very idividual in face and physique. He is mastered expression and body language, and his work has a very cinematic feel, larlgey due to the use of angles and shading he uses. His work is vey detailed with a very good description of form, specifially noiticable in the expression of the Hulk and the muscles in his face. He also often uses key lighting to help pop the subject of the frame. His work is incredible, but something I feel I could replicate as I have much expirence in drawing in a realistic style, so all I'd have to do is ink the pencils in to achieve this style. This is something I would liek to expeirment with if not only to see how it would look.

No comments:

Post a Comment