Saturday 18 May 2013

Snow White and the Huntsman

Although I think it was stupid of Rupert Sanders to have an affair with his leading lady on his directorial debut, I must say he did a very good job with the film. Its fantastic design work and costume (by Collen Atwood) really made it stand out, and with a great cast (with the execption of Kristen Stewart, who I am not a fan of, although shes better than this than she was in Twilight,) made it a much more impressive movie than I was expecting.

I also thought it was good, it wasnt un-flawed. The acting by Kristen Stewart wasnt nearly good, while Chris Hemsworth's scotish accent was just embarrasing, that said, his character still stole the show, this is mainly down to my favouraite scene where the Huntsman reveals his past to a sleeping Snow White.

I think it would be a better idea for Universal to continue this francise in solo Huntsman movies, where he moves through films appearing in diffrent fairy tales, e.g as the Huntsman in little red riding hood. This would cancel out Stewarts bland character and keep the francise fresh.




No comments:

Post a Comment