Saturday 18 May 2013

Tomb Raider: Underworld

Unfortunatly, my Playstaion 3 has broken, so I am being forced to refer my gaming expeirences to Playstaion 2 games. The first of which I bought was Tomb Raider: Underworld. This game I had on the PS3 and was a huge fan. the game on the PS2 is understandably worse graphics, and dosent cantain some of the PS3's complex enviroments such as the sinking ship level where you could explore underwater scenery, with sea life, and be able to climb aboard a boat. This said, this still makes a very good PS2 game, with puzzles and enviroments to explore it continues the Tomb Raider's francise as THE Adventure Explorer game, even if the combat lacks. I cannot wait to see what Crystal Dynamics have in store for the next installment in the francise, the reboot of Tomb Raider. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFBrgeSjj-0

No comments:

Post a Comment