Friday 17 May 2013

Stan Lee

Stan Lee is not only the most famous name in comics, but his work and stroies have impacted modern cinema on a huge scale. His ideas and storylines have challenged comics and mainstream plots and charactersfor over 70 years, making him not only an incredible wirter, but an extrodianary visionary. He is enthusiastic, loves his job and claims he 'never wants to stopp working, because he enjoys it too much.' He in my opnion, has had the ideal career and although his long time artist partner Jack Kirby deserves just as much credit, he has the most impact in comics in history. At London 2012 comic con, I was able to meet meet my idol for a brief moment, I asked him what he thought of our characters and he replied, "I think its damn great!" I shook his hand and thanked him. This was the best moment of my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment