Tuesday 18 March 2014

Anamatic.

By Callum Brown

When creating the anamatic I read over the script to make sure there was enough time for the narrator, whilst making the cuts as short as possible to fit into the 1minute deadline, leaving time for a title and credits. I then recorded my own sound, reading over the script, creating sniffs and footsteps to put into place, We are currently getting our soundtrack composed by someone outside of university, so for now I have used the track 'The Shootist' from Rockstar's 'Red Dead Redemption', and edited it down myself.  I am proud of the end result although it seems very fast-paced, while I think its good as it is, it would be better if we had say an extra 10 seconds, or didn't require credits, however I think considering the time frame it is very good. You can find the anamatic here -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxn5oshBELI&feature=youtu.be

No comments:

Post a Comment