Sunday 23 March 2014

Final charatcer: In the style of Frank Miller

Here are the images of my character 'The Angel' I illustrated in the style of Frank Miller. I did this so I could see how she would look in a Sin City comic book, and I feel it is completely plausible.  I also like the pose as it is the one I mentioned in an earlier post about why she is called the Angel. This would be the first photograph caught of her and published in a newspaper that labels her 'The Angel' as a gust of wind has made it look like her hair is a halo and her white coat wings, I very much like this idea. I also experimented with glimpses of colour in the drawing, but am unsure which I like best. I feel the black and white version is visually the strongest, but the one with her blonde hair emphasizes the halo-look.





No comments:

Post a Comment