Thursday 20 March 2014

Context of Practice: Practical

For my practical element I hope to create a character influenced by those in Sin City by researching Sin City in detail, and create a character that appears like it could have been created by Frank Miller and exist in his comic books and movie. I will then illustrate the character in his style, and a realistic style that imitates the Sin City movie style.

I will throughout this project:


Post up my essay looking into the representation of gender and sexism in Sin City.


Research 10 characters In Sin City.

Produce a moodboard of Sin City art to inform my character.

Produce 3 initial + development boards.

Produce a final picture of the character.

Produce a Proforma of the character.

Do turn-arounds of the character from each angle.

Illustrate the character in a Frank Miller style.

Illustrate the character in a realistic/Sin City film style.

No comments:

Post a Comment