Monday 19 May 2014

VFX: Si's film

For Si's film I was cast as an actor when I had little experience in acting, but was happy to help after I had already filmed and acted in my VFX film. I also had to visit the make up artists house for patch tests, and costume fittings which was all worth while, as I had lots of fun having professional make-up applied to me and got to learn about it while I was helping. I am yet to see the footage but know it'll look great as the production value of the film I could tell was brilliant. I liked acting more so as the Zombie than the person before he turned with dialogue as the zombie was a new role I hadn't tried before. I was told that I was good and moved in the right way for the character, and I look forward to seeing the footage when it is edited.

No comments:

Post a Comment