Friday 13 February 2015

Rationale


Question #

1

Response is required
Response is required

Question #

2

Response is required
Response is required
Enhancing and improving our project called Wild-Life. This deals with (in my characters) slavery, alcoholism, schizophrenia, and building and world for these characters to live in.

Question #

3

Response is required
Response is required
Developing me and my brothers project of the anthropomorphic world Wild-Life, in terms of working on our PPP3 feedback from MCM and Thought Bubble, and produce more pages concentrating on their layout. I would work on perspective, anatomy, clothing, lighting and make shots more dynamic.

Question #

4

Response is required
Response is required
It would improve my illustrative skills, as well as help my storytelling skills as I wish by the end of the year to be at a point where I feel confident that I am talented enough to work in the industry and have my comics published.

Question #

5

Response is required
Response is required
The feedback on the work I have already produced at comic conventions, (which I have already got) in order to improve. I will also start attending Life drawing classes as soon as Extended Practice starts and the deadline has passed for COP 3.

Question #

6

Response is required
Response is required
YES. With my brother. We will, however, clearly outline who produces what content.

Question #

7

Response is required
Response is required
Not at moment, but some advice we had was to set up a Kick Starter, though I feel we should start this when we are skilled enough and our work can be taken seriously and at a professional quality.

Question #

8

Response is required
Response is required
London Super Comic Con, Thought Bubble, MCM Comic Convention, publishers and artists suck as Babs Tarr and Cameron Stewart.

Question #

9

Response is required
Response is required

Please identify at least 6 books, periodicals, websites or other media that may be informing your rationale. Please use Harvard referencing. 
Lee, S & Buscema, J. (1986) Titan books, a division of Titan Publishing Group Ltd. Cornwall, Great Britian.
Linsner, J. (2005) WIZARD: HOW TO DRAW HEROIC ANATOMY. Gareb Shamus Enterprises, Inc. D.B.A Wizard entertainment. Canada
Campbell, J. (2002) Danger Girl: The Ultimate Collection, Canada. Wildstorm.
Michael Bendis, B. (2008) Alias: Volume 4: The Secret Origin of Jessica Jones. New York: Marvel Comics, 2004.
Starkings, R. (2013) ‘Elephantmen: Earthly Desires, Volume 06’. California: Image Comics.
Miller, M. & Hitch, B. (2010) The Ultimates 2,USA, MARVEL WORLDWIDE, INC.
Tarr, B. (2014) ‘Portfolio Review’ Work by Stuart Brown [In person] 15/11/14, 14:32

No comments:

Post a Comment