Sunday 22 February 2015

Yorkshire Wildlife Park

At the Yorkshire Wildlife park I saw many other animals, although here it was a duller day and most of the animals were too far away and still to see properly. For example, I was very excited to see Victor the Polar bear as I had never seen one before, but his enclosure was so large he was asleep at the other side under his cave, which meant we couldn't get a good look. Still, I'd rather not be able to see him and know he has a good enclosure with more Polar bears on their way, as part of Yorkshire Wildlife parks project Polar bear, a conservation and breeding programme.

Without a good veiw of the zoo's 'main attractions' I could pay more attention to creatures like the Capybara, and the Leamurs who's cages guests could walk through, getting a really good close look at them. These are creatures who I would see more as background characters, but would wtill be important to build a world.

No comments:

Post a Comment